Capture/Bid Proposal Manager (Full or Part-time) 100% remote
You are responsible for:
- Managing the bidding process from the beginning to the end for the company i.e. finding the next bid opportunity to managing and submitting our bid response.
- Planning and managing the bid and proposal activities, resources and risks.
- Developing tables and graphics in PowerPoint and/or Adobe Illustrator.
- Understanding and documenting best practices in successful business bid and capture opportunities.
- Independently respond to RFIs and Sources Sought.
- Setting schedules, lead efforts, writing, creating compliant and compelling proposals.
- Responsible for identifying the resources needed to pursue a business opportunity; overseeing bid strategies, pricing and proposal strategies.
- Setting the price to win and develop cost model.
- Identifying win themes
- Identifying and coordinating appropriate past/present performance references/citation solicitation.
- Following and tailoring established processes and procedures to ensure development of all proposal deliverables.
- Leading and coordinating bidder conferences, oral presentation to potential customers. Attend debrief.
- Meeting with the customer as needed.
- Conducting after action reviews for all business opportunity and document lessons learned and identify necessary adjustments to capture technique, strategy and actions.
- Keeping senior management briefed on bid progress and overseeing proposal contributors for planning and development.
- Identifying gaps and emerging requirements, performing market and economic analysis, conducts business intelligence, designs and executes formal capture plans and monitors competitor activity for each capture.
- Advanced, adaptive writing skills with a strong orientation towards clarity, completeness, and compliance
- The capacity to manage multiple proposals simultaneously
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, with the ability to give and receive candid feedback in an open, results-oriented environment
Successful candidates have experience developing and building winning responses for RFPs, RFIs, ITTs, PQQs, and unsolicited proposals. They are skillful communicators across functional areas, are decisive problem solvers across an array of pursuit issues. The successful candidate is a critical thinker, who poses insightful questions to guide the company to better refine win strategies. The successful candidate has high quality standards, a critical eye for the written word, and a breadth of experience in applying best practices and lessons learned.
Ten years or more of experience.
Bachelors Degree or Advanced degree. In the absence of a degree, 10 years of relevant experience is required.
No security clearance required.
Pay: This is will be discussed during the interview.
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org